Here is a simple, kid-friendly recipe to make S'mores in your oven. This is a great way to use up extra Valentine's Day chocolate. You will need a cupcake pan and cupcake liners.
- Honey Teddy Grahams (about 6-8 per S'More)
- Marshmallows (about 4 small or 1 large per S'More)
- Chocolate (chocolate chips or chocolate bar cut into pieces)
- Set oven to 375 degrees (no need to pre-heat).
- Line cupcake pan w/ cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle about 4 Teddy Grahams in each cupcake liner.
- Add marshmallow(s) on top.
- Add chocolate on top.
- Add 3-4 more Teddy Grahams.
- Put into oven and bake for 3-6 minutes or until marshmallow(s) turn golden. Make sure to watch carefully so marshmallows don't burn.
- Cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy. Eat w/ a spoon because they are total gooey goodness.
S'mores can also be enjoyed the next day, but they don't keep well beyond that.