You may have noticed that all my recent posts have been sans crafts. There are many root causes to this delinquency, but the major one is the lack of crafting space & supplies. Very soon I will have a dedicated *Bunny Cakes* space with ample lighting and well-organized materials (I can't wait!). This will replace the gloomy unfinished room in the basement with the stolen dining room table. During the pre-construction and construction phase my crafting goodies (and apparently my inspiration) have been packed away, but will soon return to full use. In the meantime, I have been keeping very busy with family & work. So busy that I almost forgot the second installment of the Cupcake of the Month!
I hope you appreciate this month's cupcakes, *Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes*, as they fit in perfectly with a busy lifestyle. They require no baking and are ready to enjoy almost instantly! I have paired fresh strawberries with the cream cheese filling from our Pumpkin Roll recipe (check back in the fall for this family favorite recipe).
- Fresh Strawberries (hulled & sliced)
- Cream Cheese (16 oz package) - soften if you have time
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened - microwave 5 seconds
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Mini-Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (buy already made)
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar & vanilla until smooth and softened.
- Fill pastry bag fitted with decorative tip with cream cheese filling.
- Pipe filling into pie crusts & top with strawberries.