For this year's ceiling love I have added a few more stuffed felt shamrocks and some Irish flag hearts to the mix.
If you want to create your own stuffed felt shapes follow these simple steps:
1. Draw, trace or print your shape on paper. Then cut out your template.
2. Place two pieces of felt together and pin template on top.
3. Sew around your template, but leave a small opening--preferably along a straight portion of your shape. Use a clear presser foot if you have one, it will be much easier to see the template. If you need to lift up your presser foot, be sure to keep the needle down. Once finished with the sewing, cut around your shape, but leave plenty of excess felt around your opening--this will make it easier to sew at the end.
4. Stuff with filling. Use a chopstick to push filling to hard-to-reach places.
5. Sew opening closed. Trim any extra felt. Enjoy!