Here are some crafty projects I have my eye on...I am hoping to get around to at least one of these projects.
1. Felt Ornaments - possibilities are endless. Here is a sweet example from Rosie Little Things.
2. Clay Ornaments - easy to personalize or capture a little hand print. Here are some how-to steps from GardenMama.
3. Pink Ornaments - I love this color scheme. I need to buy some or make my own pink ornaments.
4. PomPom Snowman - this little guy is adorable. Here are the steps from BH&G.
5. Shrinky Dink Gift Tags - I would love to use the boy's artwork to create some cute gift tags. These would be great to add to their teacher gifts.
6. Stamped Gift Bags - turn plain muslin bags into festive goodie bags.